Part of the following pack:
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
1 review (Add a review)
Gloriously silly comedy from Booker prize winner and bestseller Roddy Doyle.
If adults are mean to children, they get the Giggler Treatment. It’s smelly. It’s squishy. And it sticks to your shoe. But sometimes, just sometimes, the Gigglers make a mistake…
Can Robbie, Kayla, Jimmy and Rover the dog come to Mr Mack’s rescue before the poo hits the shoe?
Look out for more cheeky runaway comedies starring the Mack family and Rover the wonder-dog: ROVER SAVES CHRISTMAS (9781407139739) and THE MEANWHILE ADVENTURES (9781407139746).
October 3rd, 2013
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
Add a review
Customers also bought
The Hundred-Mile-An-Hour Dog
30copiesBill's New Frock x 30
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
30copiesThe Butterfly Lion x 30
6copiesCliffhanger x 6
- Life of Riley: Beginner's Luck
Bill's New Frock
Bloomsbury Young Readers: Pet Quest
- The Wolf Wilder
- The Accidental Prime Minister
- Skulduggery Pleasant #1: Skulduggery Pleasant
Fighting Fantasy: Crystal of Storms
Barrington Stoke 4u2read: Shona, Word Detective
- The Dragon in the Library
The Boy Who Met a Whale
- The Nothing to See Here Hotel #1: The Nothing to See Here Hotel
- The Butterfly Lion
Mary Queen of Scots: Born to Rule
4booksAnne Fine Pack x 4
- Room 13
- Pokemon: The Power of Three / Ancient Pokemon Attack (Pokemon Super Special Flip Book)
- Lightning Girl #2: Superhero Squad
Queen Victoria: Her Great Empire
The Boy Who Swam With Piranhas
Elizabeth I: Reigns Supreme