Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets €1.59 to spend on books
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
- All About You > Friends and Friendship
- All About You > School Life
- Animals > Pets > Cats and Kittens
- Comedy and Humour
- English > Reading for Pleasure
- English > Reading > Top 100 Children's Books
- Fantasy and Magic
- Fiction > School Stories
- Holidays and Celebrations > Halloween
- Myths and Legends > Witches
Before Harry Potter, before the Wimpy Kid… there was Mildred Hubble, the worst witch in the world. Chuckle at her disastrous exploits in this classic series set in the original school for witches. (Hogwarts, eat your heart out!) In this first book, lovable but clumsy Mildred is a new trainee at Miss Cackle’s Academy for Witches. But she keeps getting her spells wrong and crashing her broomstick. Will she ever shake off her awful reputation as the worst witch around? Hubble, bubble, toil and trouble!
“Millions of young readers have fallen under the spell of Jill Murphy’s Worst Witch.” Sunday Express