Horrible Science: Microscopic Monsters
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
When the first daring discoverers looked through a microscope, they discovered a world of life-forms unknown to science – the terribly teeny microscopic world. A place of violence and sudden death! A place of beastly swarming bacteria! A place of mini monsters! Look through your microscope if you dare to discover:
- which creature lays its eggs between your toes
- how germs make dead bodies explode
- how to perform a sickening slug experiment
- what hidden horrors live inside your house
- why your chicken dinner really tastes so yummy
- which beastly booklice feed on old books like this
- what tortuous terrors lurk down your toilet
Why have boring science when you can have Horrible Science? It’s monstrously exciting!
September 4th, 2014
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
The Pavee and the Buffer Girl
- On the Come Up
- Horrible Histories: Terrifying Tudors
- Yes No Maybe So
- Things the Eye Can't See
Horrible Histories: Awful Egyptians
10booksSave The Planet KS2 Pack
Horrible Histories: Woeful Second World War
- Ghost Boys
- What Momma Left Me
- Run, Rebel
Horrible Histories: Up in the Air
- The Crossover Graphic Novel
4booksBali Rai: Soccer Squad Pack x 4
- Ancient Myths Collection Box Set (16 books)
Queens: 3,000 Years of the Most Incredible Women in History
- When Stars Are Scattered
5booksHorrible Histories Pack x 5
13booksSkulduggery Pleasant Pack x 13
The 13-Storey Treehouse
- Is There Anybody Out There?
- The Top Secret History of Codes and Codebreaking
Football Legends: Tammy Abraham