Part of the following pack:
Rated 4/5 from 4 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
The companion to Raina Telgemeier’s bestselling graphic memoir, SMILE.
Raina can’t wait to be a big sister, but once Amara is born she realizes things won’t be quite what she had expected…or hoped. Despite Amara’s cuteness, she is a cranky, grouchy baby and mostly prefers to play by herself.
Their relationship doesn’t improve much over the years but when a baby brother enters the picture and their parents’ relationship starts to struggle, they realize they must figure out how to get along. They are sisters, after all.
September 4th, 2014
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 2.4; Middle years; 1.0 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
Reading Ladder Level 2: Mairi's Mermaid
- Murder Most Unladylike #7: A Spoonful of Murder
- Rainbow Magic Rainbow Fairies: Heather the Violet Fairy
- The Lottie Project
Mudpuddle Farm: Alien Invasion!
Get Ahead in Computing: Super Social Media and Awesome Online Safety
6copiesHatchet x 6
- Puppy Place #2: Snowball
6copiesBeetle Boy x 6
Wigglesbottom Primary: The Toilet Ghost
Wigglesbottom Primary: The Shark in the Pool
- The Accidental Father Christmas
- It's My Party and I Don't Want to Go
- Hilo: The Boy Who Crashed to Earth
- The Stinky Cheese Man and Other Fairly Stupid Tales
- 100 Practice Activities: National Curriculum Maths Practice Book for Year 6
- The Babysitters Club Graphic Novel #1: Kristy's Great Idea
- Mythology Around the World: Egyptian Myths
- Kid Normal #1: Kid Normal
Dog Man #4: Dog Man and Cat Kid
- The Last Wolf
Baby Aliens: The Spy Who Loved School Dinners
- Ninja Kid: From Nerd to Ninja
- This Book Is Anti-Racist
The Kite Rider
- Sam Wu #4: Sam Wu is NOT Afraid of Spiders
- The Polar Bear Explorers' Club #1: The Polar Bear Explorers' Club