Part of the following pack:
Rated 4/5 from 4 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
The companion to Raina Telgemeier’s bestselling graphic memoir, SMILE.
Raina can’t wait to be a big sister, but once Amara is born she realizes things won’t be quite what she had expected…or hoped. Despite Amara’s cuteness, she is a cranky, grouchy baby and mostly prefers to play by herself.
Their relationship doesn’t improve much over the years but when a baby brother enters the picture and their parents’ relationship starts to struggle, they realize they must figure out how to get along. They are sisters, after all.
September 4th, 2014
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 2.4; Middle years; 1.0 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before
- Football Academy: Reading the Game
- Football Academy: Striking Out
- The Parker Inheritance
- Football Academy: Boys United
- Football Academy: Captain Fantastic
- Football Academy: Free Kick
- Tom Gates #1: The Brilliant World of Tom Gates
- Fearless! How to Be Your True, Confident Self
- Good Girls Die First
My Gym Teacher is an Alien Overlord
- Dark Lord: The Teenage Years
- Hilo: The Boy Who Crashed to Earth
- Mixed: A World of Colour
- The Crossover Graphic Novel
- Date Me, Bryson Keller