Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Part of the following pack:
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Now in paperback with new colour-in spines! How does this kid genius stay on top? Find out – and don’t be shy about laughing like a raving looniac too! Doodle hero Tom Gates is sharing his tips for success. Want to be like him? Just follow these simple rules. 1. Stay awake in lessons (it helps). 2. Don’t draw HILARIOUS pictures of your teachers. 3. AVOID the class bully. 4. NEVER let Mum and Dad touch your school planner. 5. Don’t let your grumpy sister BOSS you about. OK: Tom didn’t exactly follow his own rules. But he still rules the world (even if Mr Fullerman won’t admit it). Can Tom get voted onto the school council, and finally be KING of his class?
- Tom’s hilarious ninth adventure – now in paperback!
- Laugh-out-loud mix of doodles, jokes and silliness
- Tom’s first book won the 2011 Roald Dahl Funny Prize
- Hugely popular series with over 2 million copies sold
This product has not been reviewed yet.