Buy this and your school gets €2.03 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Fancy seeing the world? In Philip Reeve’s dystopian future, cities roam the world on wheels. And they’re hungry! London is a beast on wheels: a future city like you’ve never known before. After the apocalyptic Sixty Minute War, the world’s surviving cities turned predator – chasing and feeding on smaller towns. Now London is hunting. But something deadly is hiding on board. Oh – and we don’t mean the scarred angry girl with the knife… A blasted future. Moving cities. Stalking robotic hunters. A secret weapon that could blow the world apart (again). Want to see it all? Hitch a ride on London. Just mind the cyborg assassins. And don’t fall overboard.
- Winner of the Smarties Gold Award and Blue Peter Prize
- One of the most unique and thrilling fantasy worlds ever
- Filled with wit, imagination and sci-fi/steampunk elements
- Philip Reeve’s Here Lies Arthur won the Carnegie Medal
“Reeve has managed to marry the hugeness of his imagination with an utterly compelling and child-friendly storyline.” Anthony Horowitz
“This big, brave, brilliant book combines a thrilling adventure story with endless moral conundrums.” Guardian
Mortal Engines Quartet (book 1)
September 3rd, 2015
AR book level: 6.6; Middle years; 13.0 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
Pass Your 11+: 11+ Non-Verbal Reasoning Practice and Assessment for the CEM Test Ages 09-10
Pass Your 11+: 11+ Mathematics Practice and Assessment for the CEM Test Ages 09-10
- Puffin Classics: The Odyssey
- The Parent Agency
- Miles Morales: Shock Waves (Marvel)
- Dream Big: Heroes Who Dared to Be Bold (100 people - 100 ways to change the world)
5booksHorrible Histories Pack x 5
- DK Knowledge Encyclopedia
Silence is Not An Option: You can impact the world for change
- Horrible Science: Dangerous Diseases
The Snail and the Whale
- Alex Rider #1: Stormbreaker