Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
100 Design and Technology Lessons for the New Curriculum: Planning Guide
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
A complete planning framework to help you deliver the curriculum with confidence. Covering Years 1-6, this guide is ideal for teachers and subject coordinators.
- Save time with termly/weekly teaching plans and long and medium-term guidance
- Understand the specific requirements in your subject for all primary year groups
- Gain clarity on the curriculum with a breakdown of topics, themes and objectives
- Tailor your planning with editable curriculum grids on the accompanying CD-ROM
You’ll also find an A2 poster mapping progression across year groups; detailed background knowledge; topic and attainment targets and much more.
Make delivering the curriculum simple and stress-free with this essential guide – part of a bestselling series trusted by teachers for over fifteen years.
“100 Lessons really helped me with lesson planning for the curriculum. Everything was clear and there were lots of tips and ideas.” Nicola Christian, Year 5 teacher
October 2nd, 2014
- 64 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.