Buy this and your school gets €1.52 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Crazy Mayonnaisy Mum is packed with all sorts of poems and rhymes including a sequence of number rhymes, action rhymes, noisy rhymes and more thoughtful pieces too.
If tigerlilies and dandelions growled, And cowslips mooed, and dogroses howled, And snapdragons roared and catmint miaowed, My garden would be extremely loud.
Crazy Mayonnaisy Mum is a fantastic collection of funny, silly and entertaining poems for the very young from acknowledged master of rhyme and author of The Gruffalo, Julia Donaldson.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
Here's a Little Poem
- Paint Me a Poem: New Poems Inspired by Art in the Tate
- This Little Puffin: A Treasury of Nursery Rhymes, Songs and Games
Quick, Let's Get Out of Here
- A First Poetry Book
- The World's Greatest Space Cadet
My Many Coloured Days
- When We Were Very Young
- Hey Little Bug! Poems for Little Creatures
Heard It in the Playground
- The Works: Key Stage 1
- The Oxford Treasury of Nursery Rhymes
A Treasury of Songs: Book and CD
- The Puffin Book of Fantastic First Poems
- The Puffin Book of Utterly Brilliant Poetry
Sharing a Shell
- The Magic Box: Poems for Children
- Lost Magic: The Very Best of Brian Moses
- Valentine Joe
My Evil Twin is a Supervillain
6copiesOne Story, Many Voices: The Phoenix of Persia x 6
- Pie Corbett Poetry Spine Y4
- The 13-Storey Treehouse Pack
- Percy Jackson #4: Percy Jackson and the Battle of the Labyrinth
- Get Ahead in Computing Pack
My Arch-Enemy is a Brain in a Jar
- Britain in the Past: The Iron Age
6copiesCrazy Mayonnaisy Mum x 6
Please Mrs Butler
- The Orchestra