Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
1 review (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
A hauntingly funny delight by a legendary writer. Three living women and one ghost set off on a crazy road trip. In the car are four generations of the same family. One is dead, one is dying, one is driving – and one is a twelve-year-old girl who must say a last goodbye. Mary is the young girl, and her beloved granny is passing away. They’re off to the old family farm for a visit to the past. But as Mary’s great-granny (the ghost) shares her jokes and stories, Mary learns that death isn’t so scary, and that letting go is just a part of life…
- A tender and funny ghost story by a true master
- Roddy Doyle is one of the world’s leading authors
- He won the Booker Prize for Paddy Clarke Ha Ha Ha
- He also wrote the screenplay for The Commitments
June 7th, 2012
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 3.3; Middle years plus; 4.0 points
- 176 pages