This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Blood-and-thunder Victorian (with just a touch of steampunk) bliss by a genius we’d sell our souls to write like. Sally rides like a Cossack and shoots like a demon. Our kind of heroine, then. It all starts here. Sally’s first mystery. It begins with a death: her father has drowned at sea. Then Sally receives an anonymous letter. The dire warning it contains makes a second man die of fear at her feet. How did her father really die? The search for the truth plunges Sally into a terrifying mystery at the dark heart of Victorian London. One that reaches from a Maharajah’s Indian palace to the opium dens of China. At the centre of which glitters a deadly blood-soaked jewel…
- Delicious historical melodrama from Philip Pullman
- Philip is the author of the His Dark Materials trilogy
- A thrilling tale of cursed rubies and murderous gangs
- Philip has won the Carnegie Medal and Whitbread Prize
Supplied as a pack of six copies.
March 7th, 2019
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Valentine Joe
The Wolves of Willoughby Chase
- Mrs Pepperpot Stories
- What Stars Are Made Of
- The Clockwork Crow
- Salt to the Sea
- Scholastic Classics: Irish Fairy Tales, Myths and Legends
- Wolf Brother
The Snow Spider
6copiesIce Palace x 6
I Was There...: On Board the Titanic (new edition)
6copiesThe Queen's Nose x 6
6copiesThe BFG x 6
- The Owl Who Was Afraid of the Dark
- The Worst Witch
The Hundred-Mile-An-Hour Dog
- The Hodgeheg
The Firework-Maker's Daughter
- James and the Giant Peach
- When Hitler Stole Pink Rabbit
6copiesThe Boy at the Back of the Class x 6
- Secrets of a Sun King