Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Part of the following pack:
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
A powerful quick read by master storyteller Michael Morpurgo. Get to the good bits faster. Clare has lived her whole life on a farm, but she’s never seen a fox… until she finds a tiny injured cub. She wants to nurse him back to health. But her dad thinks foxes are vermin. How will she keep the fox cub safe? This short book is great for any kid, but it has extra help for kids who find reading tough. Tell all your friends (especially the dyslexic ones) about it!
- A moving quick read by top author Michael Morpurgo
- Great story with built-in support for dyslexic readers
- Clear fonts on cream paper, plus lots of illustrations
- From an acclaimed series of dyslexia-friendly books
Reading age: 7. Interest age: 8-12.
November 1st, 2012
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 3.0; Middle years; 1.0 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.