Barrington Stoke Teen Pack x 7 Pack
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Less words. More thrills. Taut quick reads full of pulse-racing drama. These dyslexia-friendly adventures keep the tension high and the word count low, so that the action leaps off the page. What’s not to like? There are gritty contemporary stories by top authors Bali Rai and Phil Earle. There are vivid historical reads by Linda Newbery and Carnegie Medal winner Tanya Landman. There’s even a spine-chilling new take on the classic thriller Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde. Not a word is wasted. These books talk less but say more.
- Quality teen reads from Barrington Stoke’s acclaimed list
- Includes major writers such as John Steinbeck and Bali Rai
- Fully rounded stories told in an engaging quick-read style
- With built-in dyslexia support and help for struggling readers
- Authors who have won the Costa Award and Carnegie Medal
Interest age: 13+. Reading age: 8.
March 7th, 2019
In this pack
Barrington Stoke Teen: Gamer
Barrington Stoke Teen: Mind the Gap
Barrington Stoke Teen: Of Mice and Men
Barrington Stoke Teen: Passing for White
Barrington Stoke Teen: The Evil Within
Barrington Stoke Teen: The Harder They Fall
Barrington Stoke Teen: Until We Win
This product has not been reviewed yet.