Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 4/5 from 6 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Bad, bold Gemma and dainty Alice have been best friends forever, even though Gemma loves football and fighting, while Alice prefers party frocks and pretty things. Gemma is sure they share everything – until she finds out that Alice has something she’s not sharing: a secret that will change their friendship forever. Alice is moving house – all the way to Scotland. Maybe Gemma will never even see her again! Gemma is heartbroken. What if Alice finds a new best friend? Is there anything she can do to stop her going? And when two best friends want to be together, just how far will they go?
- A heartwarming celebration of the power of friendship
- Trademark Jacqueline Wilson – warm, funny and realistic
- Wonderful storytelling which truly touches the emotions
- Jacqueline Wilson has sold over 35 million books
October 9th, 2008
AR book level: 4.5; Middle years; 6.0 points
- 224 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.