Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets €1.86 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
There are so many things in life that don’t make any sense. Like why isn’t YOU spelt U? Why isn’t WHY spelt Y? And why can trying to help a buddy get you into tons of trouble? You’re meant to stick by your friends, aren’t you? OK: it may not help that Clarice’s friend is Karl Wrenbury – the naughtiest boy in the school. In between trying to help him and survive the spelling bee, Clarice is in non-stop trouble these days…
- The second delightfully bonkers book about Clarice Bean
- A fresh, funny and offbeat look at pre-teen school life
- Author Lauren Child is the current Children’s Laureate
- She has won the Greenaway Medal and Smarties Prize
“Witty and charming. We can’t get enough of Clarice Bean.” Independent
This product has not been reviewed yet.