Count and Play with Barry the Fish with Fingers
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Barry the Fish with Fingers has lots of favourite activities! He loves painting and knitting, amongst other things, and being with his friends. Can you help Barry count his five favourite activities on his fingers? And find out what he loves doing best!
A boldly illustrated and fun way for little ones to discover new activities and to practise counting from one to five, from the creators of the bestselling Supertato series.
PRAISE FOR BARRY THE FISH WITH FINGERS: ‘One of the best covers and titles this year complete with sparkly orange foil’ The Bookseller ‘This is rather fishy fun’ Families Magazine ‘The use of colour and illustrations is very effective… I would definitely recommend this book to other parents’ Red House
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
Rabbit and Bear #1: Rabbit's Bad Habits
- Rainbow Magic: Deena the Diwali Fairy
- A Million Unicorns: Magical Creatures to Colour
- Twins (Graphic Novel)
- Sam Wu #4: Sam Wu is NOT Afraid of Spiders
3booksNick Sharratt Pack x 3
- Meesha Makes Friends
- Sam Wu #1: Sam Wu is NOT Afraid of Ghosts!
- The Proudest Blue
- Break the Mould
- Sam Wu #3: Sam Wu is NOT Afraid of the Dark!
- Bella Broomstick #2: School Spells
- The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time
- Coming Home (Early Reader)
Tales at Midnight #1: All The Better To See You