Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Creative Activities: Maths Problem Solving (Ages 7-11)
Rated 4/5 from 8 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
A fun and creative way to teach essential maths problem-solving skills. These ready-to-go lessons help children learn to reason mathematically and apply their maths skills in a wide variety of contexts.
- Includes a variety of problem-solving approaches that children learn to use flexibly
- Imaginative fictional contexts to engage and motivate all your pupils
- 33 exciting lesson plans with full-colour artwork and photocopiable worksheets
- Designed to cater for mixed abilities and a range of learning styles
“The National Curriculum for mathematics aims to ensure that all pupils can solve problems… with increasing sophistication.” DfE, 2013
This product has not been reviewed yet.