Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Creative Activities for Plot, Character and Setting: Ages 7-9
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Get your children out of their seats and talking about stories – for children aged 7-9.
- Explore literature through art, drama, puppets and other innovative techniques.
- Brings projects to life with colour photographs and samples of work.
- Helps you link reading and writing.
- Self-contained: comes with all the full-length texts you need.
- Shows you how to develop talk for writing.
June 18th, 2004
- 96 pages
Try before you buy with free sample pages and first chapters, and download free classroom resources, activity sheets, quizzes and much more.
This product has not been reviewed yet.