Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
To order this product in United States, please contact your local distributor.
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
- English > ELT > Graded Readers > Secondary
- English > Reading > Extensive Reading
- English > Reading > HiLo
- English > Reading > Reluctant Readers
- Food and Cooking
- Geography > Countries, Continents and Regions
- Geography > Natural Disasters
- Science > Biology and Life Science > Environmental or Green Issues
- Science > Seasons and Weather > Weather
- Teaching Resource > Supplementary
Sea levels are rising and deserts are expanding. The consequences of climate change are all around us but how much of what we are experiencing is just part of the planet’s natural rhythms? Are there lessons from the past to be learned and what can we do to protect our host planet from the effects of global warming?
With DVD material from the BBC Motion gallery.
CEF Level B1 – For teenagers who have been learning English for at least three years – 1500 headwords.
Award-winning Scholastic DVD Readers are non-fiction graded readers accompanied by up to 30 minutes of DVD material. Based on popular TV factual series and documentary films, Scholastic DVD Readers present teenagers with engaging content that covers a range of curriculum content areas. The DVD clips expose students to authentic English, supported by a simplified voiceover and subtitle option.
This product has not been reviewed yet.