Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Famous writers, eh? You’ve probably heard of a few. William Shakespeare and his prancing plays. Chaucer and his Canterbury Tales. Charles Dickens and his ghosts. But did you know that:
- William Shakespeare stood trial accused of plotting against the Queen
- Geoffrey Chaucer wrote lots of rude poems in oddly-spelt English
- Charles Dickens had his clothes ripped off by his fans
Yes – even when they’re dead, writers are full of surprises!
June 17th, 2005
AR book level: 7.3; Middle years; 5.0 points
- 192 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.