Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets €5.41 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Animal magic from a master storyteller. Cheeky laughter with all creatures great and small. No childhood is complete without the joy of a book or two (or lots more) by Dick King-Smith, who died in 2011. Seriously: this man understood animals so well we think he secretly knew how to talk to them. In these books, there’s a magic 50p coin that grants wishes – like, all the pets you could ever dream of! There’s a brave hedgehog on a mission, and a piglet who dreams of herding sheep. These tales will charm you, surprise you and teach you all about the joy of reading. And the joy of animals!
- Classic animal stories by a beloved master writer
- Ideal short novels for newly independent readers
- The Sheep-Pig was the basis for the hit film Babe
- Full of charm, wisdom and life lessons to learn
- Dick King-Smith was a farmer who turned author
This product has not been reviewed yet.