Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 5/5 from 7 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Girl next door. Best friend. Mermaid. Who is Emily Windsnap…? Although she lives on a boat, Emily’s mum has always been anxious to keep her out of the water. And when Emily goes swimming and grows a shimmering tail, she finally finds out why! Being a mermaid definitely has its upsides. Emily gets to explore a glorious underwater world of beautiful fish, coral and shipwrecks. Even better, she makes a brand new mermaid friend! So what are the downsides? Well – not everything is shiny and pretty under the ocean. We’re talking legendary sea monsters, a furious King Neptune and a war below the waves…
- Fresh and charming high-school fantasy, beautifully written and imagined
- Liz Kessler is the author of A Year Without Autumn and North of Nowhere
- Hugely popular series that reached no. 10 on the New York Times Best Seller list
“Absolutely enchanting… a salty splash of something fresh within the tradition of mermaid tales.” Amanda Craig
“A magical fantasy – exciting, touching, funny and highly original.” Cheshire Life
This product has not been reviewed yet.