Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
English Timesavers: Festivals and Special Days in Britain
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
- English > Reading > Extensive Reading
- Geography > Countries, Continents and Regions > United Kingdom
- Holidays and Celebrations > Bonfire Night
- Holidays and Celebrations > Christmas
- Holidays and Celebrations > Pancake Day
- PSHE and Citizenship
- Teaching Resource > Supplementary
This book is an enjoyable, exciting and interactive introduction to British culture with lots of photocopiable exercises and activities. Many traditional celebrations are covered such as Pancake Day, Christmas and Bonfire Night as well as more contemporary events including the Notting Hill Carnival, Chinese New Year and Ramadan. This book will help you to reduce your preparation time, make your lessons more topical and seasonal, and will provide you and your students with a rich and detailed picture of the traditional and modern faces of British culture.
The series of photocopiable resource books for English Language Teaching includes cross-cultural lessons, grammar, vocabulary or skill development, games, raps and communicative activities and everyday, practical English. Tried and tested by teachers around the world, these are full of imaginative, lively activities and perfect for introducing, consolidating or practising recently taught structures and lexical sets.
This product has not been reviewed yet.