This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Comical, insightful poems which celebrate the ups and downs of family life. In here you’ll find rhymes from some of the best-known children’s poets including Michael Rosen, Jack Prelutsky and Kit Wright, as well as poems written by children themselves. There are happy poems and sad poems, funny poems and cheeky poems, plus lots of stroppy sisters, bratty brothers, daft dads – and grandmas giving sloppy kisses! Erk!
January 1st, 2002
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Lost Magic: The Very Best of Brian Moses
Baby Aliens: There's a Werewolf in My Tent!
- When We Were Very Young
- Poems from the Second World War
- Sensational! Poems Inspired by the Five Senses
- The Magic Box: Poems for Children
- The Same Inside: Poems about Empathy and Friendship
- The World's Greatest Space Cadet
Carol Ann Duffy: New and Collected Poems for Children
Heard It in the Playground
4booksBrilliant Women Pack x 4
14booksOwn Voices Ages 9-11 Pack
Crazy Mayonnaisy Mum
Quick, Let's Get Out of Here
Poems to Perform
- The Parent Agency
Betsey Biggalow: Hurricane Betsey
- A Poem for Every Day of the Year
- Talking Turkeys
Scholastic Classics: African and Caribbean Folktales, Myths and Legends
Book of the month
- The Witches: The Graphic Novel
- The Day I Was Erased