Food and Cooking in Ancient Egypt
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Experience a taste of Ancient Egypt with this historical cookbook. Sample the flavours of date balls, chicken kebabs and stuffed cabbage leaves! Packed with delicious recipes and intriguing facts, this book explores history by looking at how people ate. It covers farming and fishing, mealtimes, kitchen life, cooking methods, festival foods, medicinal foods and much more.
- A mouthwatering and highly original insight into past times
- Historical facts explored through recipes and facts about food
- Quick, easy and tasty recipes which include a conversion chart
- Substantial and detailed text with plenty to learn and discover
- Clive Gifford is an award-winning author of over 100 books
AR book level: 6.2; Middle years; 1.0 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Fact Finders: Human Environmental Impact - How We Affect Earth
- Puppy Place #1: Goldie
- Some Kids Are Deaf
- The Nine Lives of Montezuma
- Fact Finders: Humans and Other Life on Earth - Sharing the Planet
- Mythology Around the World: Egyptian Myths
- Mythology Around the World: Roman Myths
- Daily Life in Ancient Rome
- Daily Life in Ancient Greece
- Mythology Around the World: Norse Myths
- Puppy Place #2: Snowball
From Hereabout Hill
Soccer Squad #4: Glory!
- Reading Ladder Level 1: Flat Stanley Plays Ball
- FUNdamental Science: Let's Investigate Plastic Pollution
- Puppy Place #3: Shadow
3booksSome Kids... Pack x 3