GCSE Grades 9-1 Revision Cards: The Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde AQA English Literature New
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Examination: English Language & Literature
Specification: GCSE 9-1
Set Text covered: The Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde by Robert Louis Stevenson
Type: Revision Cards
New GCSE Grades 9-1 Revision Cards with free revision app, perfect to support your revision for the closed book AQA GCSE English Literature exam.
Perfect for last-minute revision;
Clear information with at-a-glance chronology of the text
A tight focus on key events, characters, themes, context, language and structure.
With lots of quiz cards to help you demonstrate your knowledge and understanding you can’t go wrong.
These cards can be used alongside our best-selling Study Guides with matching colour coded sections or they can be used independently as a stand-alone revision resource.
Snap it! Read it, snap it on your phone, revise it…helps you retain key facts
The accompanying free app uses cutting-edge technology to help you revise on-the-go to:
Use the free, personalised digital revision planner and get stuck into the quick tests to check your understanding
Download our free revision cards which you can save to your phone to help you revise on the go
Implement ‘active’ revision techniques – giving you lots of tips and tricks to help the knowledge sink in
July 2nd, 2020
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- GCSE Grades 9-1: Spelling, Punctuation and Grammar Revision Guide for All Boards
- GCSE Grades 9-1: Foundation Maths AQA Revision Guide
- GCSE Grades 9-1 Study Guides: The Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde AQA English Literature
GCSE Grades 9-1 Revision Cards: An Inspector Calls AQA English Literature
- GCSE Grades 9-1: Combined Science AQA Revision Guide
- GCSE Grades 9-1: Foundation Maths AQA Exam Practice Book
- GCSE Grades 9-1: English Language and Literature AQA Revision Guide