GCSE Grades 9-1: Spelling, Punctuation and Grammar Exam Practice Book for All Boards x 10 Pack
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Practice makes perfect
This Practice Book for GCSE 9-1 Spelling, Punctuation and Grammar is designed to support you in the development of good exam techniques, and provides a step-by-step guide through the new assessment specifications. With loads of practice questions (and answers) for every topic, and written by experienced teachers and revision experts – you can’t go wrong!
- Improve your grades – 5% of the marks are for Spelling, Punctuation and Grammar in English Literature, History, Geography and Religious Studies, as well as being part of the English Language specification
- Includes subject-specific question styles similar to those you will meet in the exam
- Work through lots of practice questions written specifically for the new GCSE 9-1 course
- Challenge yourself with questions designed to get you better grades
- Develop excellent exam technique with exam tips and support to help you when the going gets tough!
Do it! Active practice to help you retain key facts
Nail it! Examiner tips to help you get better grades
Work it! Exam questions broken down into manageable steps
Supplied as a pack of 10 copies.
The perfect companion…
GCSE 9-1 Spelling, Punctuation and Grammar Revision Guide
- Active revision to help the knowledge sink in
- Make sure you really know and understand the key revision points
- Free revision planner app and revision cards to help you revise on the go
This product has not been reviewed yet.