Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Horrible Histories: Frightful First World War (Classic Edition)
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 4/5 from 6 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
The First World War was a war fought on a global scale: a war so terrible and deadly that they called it ‘the war to end all wars’. From foot soldiers drowning in mud to fighter pilots being blown out of the sky, it was absolutely hideous from start to finish. So if you like your history horrible, this is the book for you! Find out:
- What the “Fat King” did with food scraps and dead horses
- How sniffing your own pee could save your life in a gas attack
- Why a pair of old socks gave away top German secrets
Get all the frightful facts about the First World War – with all the gore and more!
This product has not been reviewed yet.