Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Horrible Histories: Slimy Stuarts (Classic Edition)
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 5/5 from 3 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
- why some slimy Stuarts ate toads, snails and fleas
- which king picked his nose and never washed his hands
- why people wore fish on their feet (bleeugh!)
Plus there are the dreadful deeds of the revolting Roundheads, the gruesome truth about ghastly Guy Fawkes, tragic tales of women accused of witchcraft, and the ever-present threat of the perilous plague! The Stuarts have never been so sickening!
December 3rd, 2007
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
- 144 pages