Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Horrible Science: Bulging Brains
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 4/5 from 5 ratings
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
It looks like a huge grey bogey or something you’d step in by mistake – but your incredible brain holds all your knowledge, dreams and feelings. Even if your teacher won’t admit it, it’s amazing! Find out how it works – and what it smells like – here! You’ll see:
- what happens if you cut your brain in half
- what your brain bits ‘n’ pieces do
- how to do your own brilliant brain surgery
- why it’s clever to feel pain
- how to tame an angry teacher
- whether boys or girls are smarter (have a guess!)
With cool quizzes, terrible tests and ALL the squishy bits, this book will scramble your brains!