Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Horrible Science: Deadly Diseases
This product is not currently available.
Other formats and editions:
|Paperback, Jan 2014||Available in pack|
Rated 4/5 from 3 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
If you can stomach the sick side of science, you’ve come to the right place. The book that coughs up all the disgusting details of the squelchiest sicknesses that mankind has suffered through: Deadly Diseases. If your boring biology class is the most deadly thing that’s ever happened to you, it’s time to see how much worse things can get. From the cruel common cold to shocking smallpox, see what happens when your body is attacked by germs! You’ll find out:
- which nutty nurse drank diarrhoea
- which scientist used eyeballs as food for bacteria
- why deadly cholera makes your skin turn blue
- how munching maggots can cure flesh diseases
- why you should never pick your nose and eat it!
With sickening sick notes, dreadful disease facts, and lots of vicious viruses to make you vomit, it’ll leave you gagging for more!