Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Horrible Science: Disgusting Digestion
This product is not currently available.
Other formats and editions:
|Paperback, Jan 2014||Available in pack|
Rated 5/5 from 7 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
It’s stinky. It’s smelly. It’s gooey and disgusting. Yes – if you can stomach the sick side of science, then take an icky look inside your stomach! Well, into your icky squishy innards, that is, where we’ll be dishing the dirt on your digestive system and all the other bits that are much too rude to mention here. So hold your breath and get ready to discover:
- which people used to eat their dead relatives
- how your food can painfully poison you
- the unsavoury case of Typhoid Mary’s killer ice-cream
- what mysterious minerals are found in your school dinner (honest!)
- the sickening science of spew
- why astronauts are banned from eating beans
So get inside your gruesome guts and their grisly secrets. Just be warned: it’s sick!
This product has not been reviewed yet.