Horrible Science: Fatal Forces
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
Physics can be fatally tough to teach. It’s true! But if you’re dying of exhaustion after another long day struggling to force the facts down your stubborn students’ throats, use this book to make them laugh – and learn! It’s stuffed with foul facts and sickening stories that make kids snap to attention and start handing in homework on time (honest). What other science book can do that?Just use this horrid book to show your pupils:
- how gravity can make you lose your head
- how a lamppost can wallop you
- what makes your fillings explode
- how your ears stop you from falling off your bike
- how to hit Terminal Velocity. Eeek!!
Now you won’t have to force them to learn! After all, why have boring science when you can have Horrible Science?
April 7th, 2008