Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Horrible Science: Frightening Light
Part of the following pack:
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Light! It’s blindingly obvious! It’s just sunshine and the light-bulb in your living room. Isn’t it? Um… no. Because the science of light is full of sizzling, squishy, horrid facts that teachers like to keep you in the dark about. Read on if you want to know:
- how lethal laser beams can sizzle human flesh
- why dead bodies make ghostly glowing lights
- how rattlesnakes can find you in the dark
- why contact lenses were moulded from dead people’s eyeballs
- how eclipses turn night into day
- how stars have colours we can’t see
- how to use light to zap enemy missiles
Some of it’s light-hearted fun – and some of it will scare the living daylights out of you! Switch on your brain with Frightening Light!
This product has not been reviewed yet.