Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Horrible Science: Nasty Nature
This product is not currently available.
Other formats and editions:
|Paperback, Jan 2014||Available in pack|
Rated 3/5 from 2 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Some creatures are small and cute and fluffy. Some are cold and slimy with gigantic venomous teeth. Which would you rather read about? Tip: if it’s the first lot, don’t read Nasty Nature – because all the animals in here are deadly and disgusting and very nasty indeed! Erk!
So only read on if you’re ready to find out:
- how vampire bats slurp blood
- what a singing gorilla sounds like
- which sickening snake will kill you quickest
- how to speak awful animal language
- which frog lives in a toilet cistern
- how to dodge a man-eating tiger
- which Japanese fish dish can kill you
Hungry hunters on the prowl. Creepy creatures lurking. Death on the dinner plate. Yes – it’s murder out there!