Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Horrible Science: Ugly Bugs Award-winning
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 5/5 from 8 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Ugly Bugs. You don’t have to go very far to find them. Pick up any stone, look into any corner, and a hideous creepy-crawly thing is bound to squirm out! Huge hairy spiders! Wriggly centipedes! Slimy slugs and snails! Most frail folk will scream and run away. But if you’re brave and intrepid enough to look closer, then it’s time to discover:
- what slugs do with their slime
- why flies throw up on your tea
- how insects drink your blood
- how a preying mantis bites its victim’s head off
- which sickening centipede can kill you
- which people eat fried woodlice as a tasty snack. Yum!
- which prowling parasites live off YOU!!
So lift up the stone on the creepy-crawly world of insects, and get ready to say ‘ulp’ at all the nasty bits. It’s ugly bugs vs. horrible humans – but who wins?
This product has not been reviewed yet.