Horrible Science: Vicious Veg
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 4/5 from 3 ratings
1 review (Add a review)
Vegetables. They’re green. They’re gross. They’re grotty. They make you feel queasy. But do you know all there is to discover about vile vegetables and other types of vicious vegetation? Read on for some foul facts that’ll really make you sick! You’ll find out:
- which vegetables are really fruits in disguise (not that you’d be fooled)
- how plants suck out the insides of dead insects
- why stinging nettles feed off old skeletons
- which fungi can make your toes drop off
- how poisonous pond algae can kill you. (Fancy a dip?)
The whole vile truth about vicious, violent, villainous veg. It’s bloomin’ amazing – if you can stomach it!
August 4th, 2008
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Why Do We Remember? Guy Fawkes and the Gunpowder Plot
7booksKatie's Famous Paintings Pack x 7
- Why Do We Remember? Remembrance Day
- Hidden: True Stories of Children Who Survived World War II
3booksHuman Impact Pack x 3
4booksPutting the Planet First Pack x 4
Horrible Histories: Awesome Egyptians
- You Got This! 100 Tips for Being Your Stress-Free Best
- Healthy Me: Mental Well-being and Mindfulness
- We Had to Be Brave: Escaping the Nazis on the Kindertransport
- Tom Crean: Ice Man
- Usborne Beginners: Science Box Set
6booksLittle People, Big Dreams Pack E x 6
- Shackleton: The Boss - The Remarkable Adventures of a Heroic Antarctic Explorer
- My Survival: A Girl on Schindler's List