Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Beating your rivals, waving big sticks, winning massive prizes… what’s not to like about sports? Chuckle as Horrid Henry gives you the facts – HIS way! Did you know that Olympic gold medals are made mostly of silver? Did the Romans really do athletics in the nude? And who are the world’s most notorious cheaters? From vicious victories to crushing defeats, Henry tells you all the horrid bits!
- Hilarious facts presented in Henry’s unique style
- An ever-popular topic that children never tire of
- Illustrated with Tony Ross’s fantastic line artwork
- A great way to get kids reading non-fiction for fun
February 2nd, 2012
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
- 80 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.