Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
How to Hide a Lion from Grandma
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
With his luxurious mane and dapper cap, this lion has fans all over the world. We adore everything about him. But will a nervous granny love him like we do? Iris isn’t sure. So when Grandma comes to stay, Iris decides she’d better hide her lion. After all, an older person might easily get anxious if they found a lion in the house. But – pssst! Granny might just have a wild secret of her own. What is she hiding in her bedroom? You’ll never guess! (But you will laugh out loud.)
- Follow-up to the prize-winning How to Hide a Lion
- This charming lion is a hit with children and adults alike
- By the Greenaway Medal nominated author of Fleabag
October 2nd, 2014
- 32 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.