I Am Malala: The Girl Who Stood Up for Education and Changed the World x30 Pack
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
The life story of the Nobel Peace Prize winner who was shot by the Taliban. Proof of the power one teenager can have in fighting for what’s right. Malala was ten when the Taliban took control of her Pakistani region. They said music was a crime. They banned women from going to the market. They said girls could no longer go to school. But Malala was raised to speak up for her beliefs. So she blogged and spoke about girls’ rights to education. Then, aged just fifteen, she was shot in the head by a Taliban gunman in a shocking revenge attack. No one expected her to survive. But she did. And she’s still fighting for women’s rights. See what she’s done. Then follow her lead.
- A story of survival and courage told in Malala’s own words
- Malala is a global activist and Nobel Peace Prize winner
- A hard-hitting yet inspiring tale that calls for global change
- Shows what living in a Taliban area is really like for girls
Supplied as a pack of 30 books.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- The Black Flamingo
Chasing the Stars
- White Bird
- When Hitler Stole Pink Rabbit
30copiesAmazing Grace x 30
You Can't Scare a Princess
6copiesThe Boy in the Striped Pyjamas x 6
30copiesWonder x 30
6copiesWonder x 6
- I Am Bear
- Scholastic English Skills: Comprehension Workbook (Year 6)
One Story, Many Voices: Cinderella of the Nile
The Magic Paintbrush
- Why Do We Remember? Guy Fawkes and the Gunpowder Plot
Oi Duck-Billed Platypus!
- Starfell #1: Willow Moss and the Lost Day
- Football Legends: Harry Kane (Football Legends #2)
There's an Alien in Your Book
- I Am Malala: The Girl Who Stood Up for Education and Changed the World
- Shout Out: Use Your Voice, Save the Day
Football Legends: Tammy Abraham
- Sam Wu #4: Sam Wu is NOT Afraid of Spiders
What We're Scared Of
- Dave and the Tooth Fairy
- Why Do We Remember? Neil Armstrong and the Moon Landings
Billy and the Dragon
The Way Home for Wolf
- Generation Hope: You(th) Can Make a Difference!