Part of the following pack:
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
A glimpse of three women dressed as mermaids leaves one boy filled with wonder and ready to dazzle the world.
“Every choice Jessica Love makes imbues the story with charm, tenderness and humor” New York TImes Book Review
While riding the subway home with his Nana one day, Julian notices three women spectacularly dressed up. Their hair billows in brilliant hues, their dresses end in fishtails, and their joy fills the train carriage. When Julian gets home, daydreaming of the magic he’s seen, all he can think about is dressing up just like the ladies and making his own fabulous mermaid costume. But what will Nana think about the mess he makes – and even more importantly – what will she think about how Julian sees himself?
February 7th, 2019
AR book level: 0.8; Lower years; 0.5 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Bear Moves
- Usborne Phonics Readers: Snail Brings the Mail
- Coming to England
- My Hair
- EDGE: Slipstream Short Fiction Level 1: Walk Into Danger
- EDGE: Slipstream Graphic Fiction Level 1: Future Tense
- EDGE: Slipstream Short Fiction Level 1: Unarmed and Dangerous
- EDGE: Slipstream Graphic Fiction Level 1: The Deciders
6copiesWolf Brother x 6
If All the World Were...
- EDGE: Slipstream Graphic Fiction Level 2: Beyond the Wall
- EDGE: Slipstream Non-Fiction Level 1: World's Fastest
The Day War Came
EDGE: Slipstream Short Fiction Level 1: Robbed!
- Acorn: Unicorn and Yeti - Sparkly New Friends
- The Proudest Blue
Little Gems: Special Delivery