Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
- Adventure > Survival Stories
- All About You > Coping with Death, Grief, and Loss
- All About You > Families
- All About You > Friends and Friendship
- All About You > Love and Relationships
- Award Winners
- English > Speaking and listening
- Mysteries and Thrillers
- Speaking and Listening
- Transport > Boats
Washed up on a remote island in a Pacific storm, Michael curls up and waits to die. But when he wakes, there is fresh fruit beside him. He is not alone… Michael Morpurgo’s vivid story of a young castaway’s struggle for survival is both a true modern classic and an adventure story in the purest tradition. Fusing action with mystery, it is a heartbreaking but uplifting tale of love, loss, hope and redemption.
Winner of the Red House Children’s Book Award.
- Pack of six copies