Malice in Underland #1: Malice in Underland
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
A gorgeously gothic debut series. Packed with wonderful characters, witty writing and thrilling adventure.Starfell meets The Addams Family. Meet Malice Morbid Malign . She’s from Underland, land of sorcery, spooks and skulduggery. But, she and her family live in Topside and mischief is their business . . . And the business of mischief is a very serious matter! The Malign family hate books, they hate bathing, and they especially HATE helping. But when grandad ghosts mysteriously start disappearing, including her own beloved grandad, Malice has no choice but to help. She partners up with her Uncle Vexatious, to solve the case of the missing grandad-ghosts.
- The perfect next read for Amelia Fang fans.
- This funny, warm-hearted, spooky series – stunningly illustrated by Hannah Peck, and beautifully packaged – will delight and enchant middle-grade readers aged 9-12.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
The Accidental Wizard: The Accidental Wizard
6booksRuby Redfort Pack x 6
- Upside Down Magic #6: The Big Shrink
- The Strangeworlds Travel Agency
- Shadow Magic #2: Dream Magic
The Underland Chronicles #1: Gregor the Overlander
- The Return of the Railway Children
3booksAsh Mistry Chronicles Pack x 3
- Bad Mermaids #1: Bad Mermaids
- Aru Shah and the Song of Death
- Ways to Be Me
- Code Name Bananas
Mortal Engines Quartet #4: A Darkling Plain
Mortal Engines Quartet #3: Infernal Devices
- Upside Down Magic #3: Showing Off
- The Forest of Ghosts and Bones
A Story Like the Wind
2booksMarcia Williams Shakespeare Pair
- Upside Down Magic #5: Weather or Not