Marie Clay: An Observation Survey of Early Literacy Achievement (4th Edition)
Buy this and your school gets €10.16 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
The million-selling resource for early literacy assessment, widely used around the world by classroom teachers and specialists.
This survey helps you check young children’s literacy progress using six tasks: letter identification; running records; word reading; concepts about print; writing vocabulary; and hearing and recording sounds in words.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Marie Clay: Concepts About Print: Teacher Guide
- Marie Clay: Running Records for Classroom Teachers
66booksConnectors Purple Pack x 66
66booksConnectors Gold Pack x 66
7booksMarie Clay: Reading Recovery Starter Pack x 7
- Marie Clay: Record of Oral Language
- Scientists Who Made History: Isaac Newton
- Scientists Who Made History: Dian Fossey
10booksIn Focus: Our World Pack x 10
4booksThe Land and the People Pack x 4
- Read & Respond: The Boy at the Back of the Class
4booksWater in Our World Pack x 4
Barry the Fish With Fingers
10booksScience Essentials Key Stage 2 Pack x 10
Baby Aliens: The Spy Who Loved School Dinners
- Scientists Who Made History: Charles Darwin
- Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?
3booksUsborne Very First Reading Pack x 3
- The Huge Bag of Worries
- The Koala Who Could
- Usborne Beginners: Science Box Set
4booksLightning Girl Pack x 4
4booksThe Naughtiest Unicorn Pack x 4
4booksLighthouse Keeper Pack x 4
5booksScholastic Acorns Early Readers Pack x 5
- Dear Zoo
- Fantastically Great Women Who Changed the World
- The Tiger Who Came to Tea