Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Part of the following pack:
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Shortlisted for the UKLA 2018 Book Award.
SLAM! That’s the sound of Arthur’s front door banging. He’s had enough! He’s running away! He’s fed up with his whole family – especially his stupid brother Liam. Why can’t Liam just be normal? Every day he’s having a meltdown, or humming really loud, or yelling, or spoiling Arthur’s day. But – WAIT! What’s that on the doorstep? It’s a polar bear, holding a suitcase. It’s huge. It’s white. It’s terrifying. And it’s come to stay! At first, the bear – Mister P – gets a rather frosty reception. But soon this furry buddy is helping the whole family to chill out…
- A heartwarming, uplifting and uproariously funny story
- Explores what it’s like to have a sibling with special needs
- Blends animal antics with a touching look at family life
- Helps children explore what it means to be kind and tolerant
- Perfect for older fans of Dick King-Smith and Paddington
- Wonderfully illustrated with expressive cartoon pictures
“Full of warmth and humour, this story is a delight.” Red Reading Hub
“This book will win the hearts of every reader.” BookTrust
“This is a beautifully written story about brotherly love.” School Zone
“Readers will be entertained as well as moved, and there’s depth beneath the humour.” LoveReading4Kids
“Useful as bibliotherapy for siblings and classmates of children with autism.” Kirkus
This product has not been reviewed yet.