Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Brrr! Ramp up the midwinter chills. A darkly pagan love story: ritual, death and rebirth. Ever felt as if you’ve lived through another life? Been somewhere new that’s felt totally familiar? Clicked with a total stranger as if you’d always known them? Maybe you’re seeking a part of yourself that’s been lost to you. In 2073, on the remote island of Blessed, a man and a woman are ritually slain. Their deaths echo a moment ten centuries before, when, in the dark of the moon, a king was murdered and torn from his queen. Across the centuries, Eric and Merle seek to be reunited – living and dying seven times. Mother and son. Artist and child. Forbidden lovers. They’ll always find each other. But only the ultimate sacrifice will rekindle their true love…
- A heart-wrenching supernatural love story told in seven parts
- Winner of the American Library Association Michael L. Printz Award
- By the author of My Swordhand is Singing, Revolver and White Crow
- Explores the author’s hallmark themes of gothic intrigue and sacrifice
This product has not been reviewed yet.