Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Part of the following pack:
This product has not been rated yet.
- A mindfulness story with activities to boost attention spans and observation skills
- This book teaches how to use mindfulness to attend to the present moment
- Tells a story about children learning to play a spotting game in the garden
- Shows how the children use all their senses in a spirit of mindful curiosity
- Ideal for use within the PSED curriculum, with notes for parents/teachers
- PAUSE moments ask children to notice their present moment experience
- Helps to develop emotional wellbeing and a sense of calm and confidence
This product has not been reviewed yet.