Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Part of the following pack:
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Which type of wood is used to make cricket bats? Which tree’s seeds are good to eat? From mighty oaks to the spiky monkey puzzle, discover fun facts to help you identify British trees.
- A first guide to British trees and places where they grow
- Shows children how to spot and identify different trees
- Vibrant text design with quality photos and quirky artwork
- Includes a short glossary, index and fun nature activity
- A wealth of familiar and lesser-known trees to look for
- Perfect for building early literacy and stimulating curiosity
- Encourages kids to get outside and explore the natural world
This product has not been reviewed yet.