Buy this and your school gets €1.78 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
What would happen if you showed a T-Rex a book? Well, she wouldn’t know what to do with it . . . would she?
A madcap, super silly adventure story rooted in the transformative power of books, created by incredible new picture-book duo Rashmi Sirdeshpande and Diane Ewen
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
Show and Tell
- Newpapers from History: Anglo-Saxon Times
6booksFootball Academy Pack x 6
4booksPhilip Pullman Pack x 4
- Found! Vikings
- Newspapers from History: Viking Express
- Real-Life Stories: Malorie Blackman
Planet Omar: Epic Hero Flop
- Found! Anglo-Saxon Britain
- The Crossover Graphic Novel
7booksTom McLaughlin Pack
- I Don't Like Poetry
- Poems from the Second World War
- Daisy Trouble With... Pack
- This Book Is Anti-Racist
Quick, Let's Get Out of Here
- Llama Out Loud!
Zombierella: Fairy Tales Gone Bad
- Anglo-Saxon Boy
- Tom Fletcher Pack
4booksAnne Fine Pack x 4
- Sam Wu #2: Sam Wu is NOT Afraid of Sharks!
- Sam Wu #5: Sam Wu is Not Afraid of Zombies
- Voices #4: Empire's End - A Roman Story
- Found! Roman Britain
- Hair Love
- The Undefeated
Voices #2: Diver's Daughter: A Tudor Story (Voices #2)
- Dragon Mountain
- Mr Gum #1: You're a Bad Man, Mr Gum!