Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Have you met David? He’s a little handful. Somehow, he just can’t stay out of trouble. This means two words are always on his mother’s lips: “No, David!”. He jumps on the furniture, picks his nose, scribbles on walls and floods the bathroom. He even runs naked down the street! But whatever David does and however naughty he is, Mum loves him just the same…
- A hilarious story with a touching, reassuring message
- Every kid will relate to this book’s universal theme
- Caldecott Honor book and ALA Notable Children’s Book
- Based on author David Shannon’s own childhood antics
“David is a small, snaggle-toothed piehead whose mischief – for those who don’t have to clean up after him – is nothing short of exhilarating.” Kirkus Reviews
“Perfect for reading aloud. Children will relish the deliciously bad behavior and the warm and cuddly conclusion.” Susan Pine, New York Public Library
This product has not been reviewed yet.