Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not for sale in United States.
PM Writing 2: Teachers' Resource Book
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
PM Writing has been specifically developed for use in the early years of schooling. The PM Writing Teachers’ Resource Books have been developed to explicitly teach writing skills and knowledge across a range of student abilities in the first three years of schooling. The specific learning tasks included in the program make it appropriate for the whole class, small-group or individual teaching and learning sessions.
Each Teachers’ Resource Book contains
· comprehensive lesson plans based on the exemplars for teaching and writing, levelled exemplar texts, student books and Interactive writing pro formas
· theme-based lesson plans
· listening and speaking activities
· writing assessment guidelines
· an analysis of writing samples across the three key stages of early writing development – early, developing and consolidating/extending
· scope and sequence of learning outcomes in the first three years of school
· links to other books within the PM collection
· PM Writing Interactive Writing Pro Formas (on USB) – featuring scaffolded pro formas for each of the key text types, ideal for whole-class and small-group use on interactive whiteboards and data projectors
· PM Writing Lesson Planner (on USB) – allowing teachers to organise lesson plans and assign small-group reading and writing tasks to students
· PM Writing Teaching in Practise (on USB) – featuring indexed professional development videos that demonstrate teaching strategies for whole-class modelled and small-group guided writing sessions.
- writing goals that support teachers and students
- instructional content for the conventions and composition of developing writing
- explicit links to reading and writing
- content that promotes writing to construct meaning across the curriculum in a variety of text forms
- teaching and learning approaches that promote choice and authenticity in writing for a variety of purposes and audiences.
PM Writing is a complete learning, teaching and assessment package that develops the writing process throughout the primary phase. It provides explicit and systematic instruction in writing, incorporating shared, guided and independent writing and linked independent reading.
This product has not been reviewed yet.